|Weight||Price||Sale Price||Add to Cart|
|500ml./ 17.598oz||$19.70||$13.99||1000ml./ 35.195oz||$35.21||$25.00||2000ml./ 70.390oz||$67.59||$47.99||5000ml./ 175.975oz||$167.59||$118.99||10000ml./ 351.950oz||$186.76||$132.60|
Sale Price 500ML: $13.99
More Essential Products
Seed of Mahua tree.
It is widely used in the making of edible oil, soaps and detergents. This oil is also used as an ointment in rheumatism.
Deep orange with brown tinge.
Historically, Mahua has been the only largest source of natural hard fat used in the manufacturing of soaps. It has also been used by tribal in India as cooking oil.
It is suggested to seek proper medical consultation before using this oil.
- Product Description
Madhuca indica oil is extracted from the Mahua, a large deciduous tree grown in the dry tropical and sub-tropical climatic condition. This tree has been very important for the rural people of India as its flowers are offered to god and its seeds are used to extract edible oil. The seeds of this tree are known to help lactating mothers to increase breast milk. Its oil contains oleic acid, stearic acid and palmitic acid, due to which it is extensively used for cooking. Also, this highly enriched oil is used to treat rheumatism and cracked skin.
- Mahua oil is rich in emollient properties, therefore is used in the manufacturing of soaps or detergents and as a vegetable butter.
- It is used as an ointment in sinusitis, rheumatism & headache and skin disease.
- This oil also works as a laxative and is used for curing piles and haemorrhoids.
- It helps lactating mothers to increase breast milk.
- Madhuca indica oil is extensively used as edible oil by rural people of India.
- It is also used as a hair fixer and for lightening lamps.